- Transfer from Sberbank card to another bank card via ATM
- You may also like
- How to transfer money between accounts
- View translation results
- Transfer money through Sberbank Online
How to transfer money from the Savings Bank card to the account of another bank is a fairly common question, and in this article, let's see what tariffs one of the most popular Russian banks offers.
It is possible to carry out a transaction not only in national currency, but also in US dollars and euros. The time for which the money must go to the agent’s bank does not exceed 2 business days. The ability to cancel a transaction is missing, so you need to be extremely careful when doing the operation.
The transfer of money from the Savings Bank account to the account of another bank can be made using two methods:
- In the department of financial institutions.
- Applying a set of remote maintenance Sberbank Online.
The Savings Bank's tariff for transferring money in Russia from one account to another differs depending on the transaction method chosen by the client.
When listing national currency 2% removed from customer working group : at least 50 rubles, maximum 1500 rubles.
Listing the aggregate of Internet banking is more successful, because when it is used, the client will pay 1% of the transaction amount: a maximum of 1,000 rubles.
Similarly, with operations in foreign currency. When making a transaction, the client will be obliged to deposit 1% of the transaction amount to the second bank: minimum 15, maximum 200 dollars. The aggregate of Sberbank Online will provide a little chance to save money, because 0.5% will be charged - a maximum of 150 dollars.
Transfer at a bank branch
In order to carry out a transaction from his card in Sberbank to an account opened with another financial institution. should be given to the bank branch:
- proof of identity (passport of the Russian Federation);
- details of the recipient, in particular: number, name and BIC of another monetary
All this information needs to be told to the manager so that he can prepare documents for the operation based on it. After that, it is necessary to enter the amount of funds to be transferred to the cashier of the office, taking into account the working group.
The advantage of making a transfer in a branch is the absence of restrictions on the amount of the transaction in rubles.
Online banking transfer
For the implementation of the operation through a set of remote maintenance useful:
In the section “Transfers and Payments” select the item “Transfer to a private person in the second bank”.
Later "Transfer to a private person."
Then in the field “Beneficiary Account” select from the drop-down list the required option - “To an account with another bank”.
A screen will appear on the screen. It is useful to indicate in the appropriate fields:
- bank details of the recipient;
- Name of the agent;
- tax number of the payee;
- the address of the actual residence of the agent;
- data regarding the beneficiary's bank may be filled in via the built-in reference book. This will allow such fields as “bank name”, “BIC”, “Corset” to be filled automatically;
- in the field “Account for debiting” it is necessary to indicate the details, from where the money will be debited;
- transaction amount;
- purpose of payment.
After completing all the required details you need to click on the "Translate" button. As a result, the monitor will show a standard payment order Filled in the details of the client. It is necessary that there are no problems to check them again and, if everything is correct, choose the payment confirmation method:
- via SMS;
- applying passwords from a check taken at the self-service terminal of the Savings Bank.
The advantages of this method are:
- efficiency of transfer: the money to the agent comes within one working day;
- no need to physically attend monetary institutions;
- reduced size of working groups for operations.
Transfer from Sberbank card to another bank card via ATM
Selection of articles that should interest you:
Quite a few Russians manage their own financial assets through Sberbank. Often they are wondering how to determine the personal account of a card ...
Picking up plastic card Savings Bank, many of us mistakenly believe that the beautiful numbers stamped on it and there is an account number, where ...
The ability to transfer money from one bank account of one to another to transfer money Money from one account bank card ...
So, it is time to chat about who owes what to whom and how and to whom and for what to transfer money. Any of you come across in order to translate ...
You may also like
Added by 13 hours ago
0 Views 0 Comments 0 Likes
GTA games have always been among the best in the world. Available for a detailed study of the huge city, many cars and weapons, exciting complete freedom and adventure action. Wish - follow the plot ...
In the “Deposits and Accounts” section of Sberbank Online, you can transfer money from a bank card account to a deposit (account) opened and operating in Sberbank of Russia.
Get on specified page from the main one, by clicking on the “Deposits and Invoices” tab, or through the menu item Payments and Transfers → All payments and transfers , by clicking on the “Transfers and currency exchange” link, and then on the Transfer button between your accounts .
How to transfer money between accounts
If you want to transfer money from the card account to the deposit via Sberbank Online, then perform the following actions:
Note: In Sberbank Online it is possible to use a payment template for money transfer between deposits / cards, if the payment was previously saved by you in.
- In the form “Account Withdrawal”, select from the drop-down list the bank card with which you intend to make a money transfer ;
- In the form of "Deposit Account" indicate from the list the contribution (account) that you want to replenish;
- Next, in the "Amount" form, enter the amount you want to transfer to.
Note: in case you regularly use this species transfer, you can pin it in by clicking on the Add link in the personal menu at the top of the page.
As a result, a quick jump button to this translation will be placed in the side menu of Sberbank Online, and you will have the opportunity from any page of the Internet bank to proceed to the registration of this operation.
After all the requested data is entered, click on the Transfer button. Sberbank Online will display a page confirming the transfer from card to deposit, on which you are required to check the correctness of filling out the details.
In order to return to the previous page and change the transfer details, click on the "Edit" link.
If you decide to refuse to perform the operation, then click the Cancel button. As a result, you will be returned to the “Payments and Transfers” section of Sberbank Online.
Note: You have the ability to track the process of performing an operation using the line at the top of the form, which will indicate the status of the operation on this moment . For example, on the confirmation page, the “Confirmation” segment will be highlighted.
View translation results
After clicking the Confirm button, you will be taken to the document viewing page in Sberbank Online, where the transfer results will be displayed. The fact that the operation was successfully executed by the Bank is evidenced by the appearance of the stamp “Executed” on the document form.
On this page you can see the details for which the translation was made and perform the following actions:
- Save the template. If you need to create a transfer template (payment with partially pre-installed details, which speeds up the execution), then click the Save as template link, then in the “Template name” field specify the name under which the saved translation will be displayed in the list of your templates. After that click on the Save button.
- Repeat the translation. If you need to urgently repeat the transfer of money, click on the button Retry payment . As a result, you will return to the transfer registration page.
- Type a check. The online bank Sberbank Online has the function of printing confirming checks. If you need to print such a check, then click the Print check link. The system will display on the screen a standard form for printing a document through which you can print a receipt on the printer.
- Go to the payments page. From the completed transfer page you can quickly go to the “Payments and transfers” section of the Sberbank Online system.
Through the Sberbank Online Online Bank, you can transfer money both to your deposit / account and to any account of another individual, opened both in Sberbank of Russia and in other banks of the Russian Federation.
Important! Translations in foreign currency allowed only on accounts that are open in your name. When transferring between accounts and cards with different currencies, the operation is executed on.
Important! Money transfers with credit card are prohibited.
To open the Transfer to a private page, go to Payments and transfers, click one of the links: Transfer to a Sberbank client or Transfer to a private person in another bank. Both of them open the same and the same payment form, which differs by the specified value in the Beneficiary Account: field.
Transfer money through Sberbank Online
If you need to transfer money to a card of another Sberbank client , in the “Beneficiary Account” field, set the value from the Drop-down list to Sberbank card .
Then fill in the remaining fields of the payment form:
- In the field "Beneficiary Card Number" enter the card number of the payee.
- In the “Account Withdrawal Account” field, select from the drop-down list the card from which you want to send the transfer.
- In the "Amount" field enter the amount of the transfer.
- In the field "Comment to the recipient" you can write the text that will be sent by SMS to the client to whom the transfer is sent (of course, provided that it is connected Mobile Bank ).
If you need to make a transfer through Sberbank Online to an individual To the account in Sberbank of Russia or to the account in another bank, in the field “Beneficiary account” set the parameter To an account in Sberbank of Russia or To an account in another bank .
Then fill in the following fields of the payment form:
- In the field "Account Number" enter the account number of the transfer recipient.
- In the fields "Last Name", "First Name", "Middle Name" enter the last name, first name, middle name of the recipient.
- In the "INN" field, enter an identification number the payer of the recipient of money.
- In the "Address" field, enter the address of residence of the individual to whom you send money.
- In the Recipient Bank block, use the built-in reference book to find the bank in which the recipient's account is opened: click the Choose from the reference link link and in the window that appears, check the corresponding bank and click the Select button.
- When performing the previous paragraph, the Fields “Name”, “BIC” and “Corr. account "will be filled automatically. But you can fill them in manually if you prefer.
- In the Transfer box, in the “Account Withdrawal Account” field, specify the account from which the money should be debited for transfer.
- In the "Amount" field, enter the amount that you intend to send to a private person.
- In the field "Purpose of payment" enter the purpose of the transfer. For example, a contribution to charity or payment of alimony for ...
- Code field currency transaction »If you are registered in another country (i.e., you are a non-resident), fill it out using the built-in reference book of codes.
If you want to transfer a Sberbank client to a bank card by phone number, knowing that it has Mobile Bank service activated, then in the “Beneficiary Account” field, select the option to Sberbank card by mobile phone number.
Then fill in the contents of the following fields of the Sberbank Online Payment system:
- In the field "Phone number" specify subscriber number payment recipient in ten-digit format, i.e. without 8 or +7;
- In the “Account Withdrawal” field, select payment card with which the transfer should be sent;
- In the "Amount" field, specify the amount of the transfer;
- In the field "Message to the recipient" write short message which will be sent to the recipient via SMS.
If you are going to transfer money to a client of another bank on a MasterCard card , then in the field “Beneficiary Account” set the value to MasterCard another bank.
After that fill in the fields:
- "Recipient's card number";
- “Debit Account”;
- And Summa.
If you want to save the completed payment form in, then click on the Save template link, then in the "Template name" field enter the name under which this operation will be saved in the list of your payment templates. Click on the Save and action button.
After all the requested data is entered, click on the Translate button. Sberbank Online will display on the screen a standard translation confirmation page, on which you should verify the accuracy of the specified details.
If you have decided to make a transfer, then click on the Cancel button.
Next, you need to confirm the operation of transferring money through Sberbank Online . After you clicked on the Translate button, you will see a completed translation form in which you need to check the correctness of the entered information, and then perform one of the following actions:
Confirm the transfer. Make sure all data is correct. After that, to confirm the operation, you need to choose how you are ready to confirm it:
- if it is more convenient for you to confirm the operation with an SMS password, click on the Confirm by SMS button;
- If you use passwords from a check received through the Sberbank self-service device, click the Confirm by check button.
A pop-up window will appear in which enter the appropriate one and click on the Confirm button. As a result, you will be taken to the payment details page.
Change details. If, when checking the transfer details, it turned out that some data needs to be changed, then click the Edit link. As a result, Sberbank Online will return you to the transfer details page.
Cancel operation. If you have decided to perform the operation, then click on the Cancel button. In this case, you will return to the main page.
After confirming the operation, the page with the status of the transfer will open. The fact that the document has been sent to the bank for execution is indicated by the blue “Accepted for execution” stamp displayed on the document form.